Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love...part 4

now...thoughts were just flying through my head... what in the heavens did she just say? damn, the girl had balls. i had grown accustomed to the fact that i was a player or something of that sort so this would be a walk in the park, seemed i had met my match. i had my own issues with my Oyibo chick, something i forgot to tell Ij.i felt if she had a man, not telling her about my cash cow was not a big deal.


days went by and there was no words, not even a fleeting glance of her at the food stand or in her class...(ok! i kinda stalked her a bit) sad thing was i didn't ask for a number, there was no need for at that moment. days turned in a week, two weeks and then when i could not function as ever passing thought was of her, she resurfaced. on a whim, i had bought a brand new Yamaha R1 , 1000 cc's of pure adrenalin and madness and it was not black and yellow...e go me fuckin... i knew how to handle myself on a bike but this was a beast of a machine so i rode around campus slowly... giving guys the impression i was flexing but it was just fear, plain and simple. i was drudging along when i saw her. and yes by all that is holy, she was the only person i know to date who can make a Polo T and cargo shorts look sexy on a girl.


i came to a halt, nearly toppling over yet no one saw it or that would have been the end. i called out to her and she looked puzzled... well, duh! i had a helmet over half my face and i was even astonished how she heard my yell. i took off the helmet like i was being paid to advertise something cool...when she saw me, she lit up, shook her head and walked casually over. so i do the obvious, posing like i didn't go looking for her and day dream about her all the time. damn! i could hear T-pain's I'm Sprung in my head right then. i asked how she had been and she goes on and on  about how she had to go to Lagos cuz her "man" had missed her and wanted so much to be with her, for three weeks?...ahia for this "man" dude?! i was starting to get pissed off by all this talk about some non existent idiot.



"really! hope you had fun" i said with a smile. as i started my machine, she looked at me perplexed, like i had said something she didn't expect... she jumps in front of the bike and i hit the brakes... "is that it? hope you had fun?" she asked with a hint of frustration... "oh! ma bad, love. did you think i was smitten because i spent 8 hours with you or because we kissed? please! wake up and smell the roses, as much as i might like you, your constant bantering is getting in the way and it is very unflattering".... "there are others who would die for the opportunity to be in my presence"...pointing at her friends, who were giggling and looking darn right silly.  "and yet i let you in...you had me at hello!"....  "your move, dear. let me know if you want me to stay because leaving looks like a great option right now".
she looked like she had her answer. she smiles so seductively and says... "i do have a sugar daddy, i use it discourage horny boys and it works, they always pussy out." she leans in to whisper '' sorry for testing you, thanks for standing your ground, needed someone with some back bone.".... hops onto the back of my bike wraps her arms round me...smiling to myself and humming R.Kelly's Skin, we rode ever so slowly into the sunset...at 2pm!


unfortunately... this was the beginning of the end...

1 comment:

  1. roflmao!! yooooo. i knew it!! only Alexander can ride into a sunset @ 2pm in the afternoon.
    but i feel the story mad. brings back memories from school. i miss uni!!!!!

    ReplyDelete